Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween




Can you tell what or who we (Ryan & Amanda) are suppose to be? Ryan's costume might be a bit tricky but he is trying to be all that he can be & I (Amanda) am.....look at my shirt then try guessing again......have you got a guess yet? Mums the word. I'm a mummy. Well, I could have done better but I didn't want a ton of toilet paper hanging from me.
Below us is Brian & Laura....they just recently got back from their honeymoon, where Laura broke a bone in her foot. Ouchy....We hope it heals soon Laura!

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Mum's the word. Pretty cute for a mom to be. I am glad that you two got into the Halloween spirit.

The Whites said...

Great costumes guys! Very cute idea on your costume Amanda - I would have never thought of that!