Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Six Things you Never Knew About Me!

I’ve been tagged!

The RULES:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....

1. I’ve lost the USB connector to my camera so I am unable (at the moment) to post any new pics :(
2. I cannot stand to watch scary movies, at all.
3. I love to cook but loathe the clean up afterwards.
4. When I do my laundry (specifically towels) one of my favorite things to do is to cuddle up in the warm towels until they begin to cool.
5. I had an appendectomy when I was a child.
6. I’ve been watching American Idol tonight and have been laughing it up! There are definitely some questionable characters on their this season.

Now, if your name is below you are tagged by me so get to blogging about yourself!:) I now tag Brittany, Sabrina, Texas, Emily, Amber & Jennifer.

No comments: