Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just A Few Updates........

1. NO, I haven't given birth yet, but I feel like I am going to POP at any moment. I went to the bank today and as I was walking back to my car a woman in an SUV rolled her window down and with a concerned look on her face asked me if I was in pain. She then proceeded to inform me that I don't need to go very far.....I thought it was pretty funny.


2. For those of you who don't know, Ryan incurred a football injury a few weeks ago that popped two of the joints of his pinky finger out of socket (the bottom joint broke through his skin causing him 8 hours in the emergency room plus a few stitches) Yesterday he finally got his stitches pulled out. His finger is healing well and hopefully he will be able to move it more & more as time goes by.


3. If you haven't watched the latest Extreme Home Makeover it is a MUST watch. It was such a wonderful and inspirational story about a family needing a home to suit the needs of their disabled older son who's blind and in a wheel chair. It's a bit long but well worth the entire 2 hours!
Just go to ABC.com & click Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and then click on full episodes. (Click on the Hughe's family)


That's really about it. I'm just happily & anxiously sitting at home, hoping the rain subsides so that I can go for a LOooooonnnnngggggg walk to help stimulate my body to push this baby out :) I hope to write soon about my long exhausting labor.

3 comments:

The Whites said...

I have been wondering if you've had that baby yet or not!! I feel your pain! Hopefully it will be soon. Good luck with the delivery. We hope Ryan's finger gets to feeling better soon...we wouldn't want him to have any excuses to get out of changing diapers! And I agree, this weeks Extreme Home Makeover episode was really good.

The Poll Family said...

Hey Amanda! I keep waiting for that phone call that you've had your baby! Poor thing! I hope he comes soon! Hang in there! Glad to hear Ryan's finger is healing well! I'll have to check out the Extreme Home Makeover for sure. I saw the previews and it looked pretty good! Good luck with the delivery and everything!

Erica said...

good luck! i've been stalking your blog since ryan's bday hoping to see pics of your new family addition!