Sunday, January 25, 2009

Keedan @ 10 Months

This little guy has the cutest personality.

Here he is trying to get some popcorn from his dad.




He loves to laugh and show off the many teeth he has in that tiny mouth of his (7 total).

He also likes to get into stuff....lots of stuff.


Here he is tangled up with an MP3 player.




He's got so much hair I am seriously contemplating a hair snip before he starts sporting a mullet.


We celebrated Christmas with Amanda's family this past Friday and Keedan had a ball.




Hopefully he will stay occupied for long amounts of time now with all of his fun toys.

5 comments:

Camilia said...

haha Keedan is seriously the cutest boy i have ever seen! i love his laugh and i miss him!

Marietta said...

Looks like Keedan finally got some presents for Christmas!! I'm glad! Love you guys!

Darin and Melinda said...

Hi Amanda!!!
It was so fun to get your message! How are you? Your little family is so cute! How are your parents and your brother and his wife? You will have to fill me in on everything!
We have about 10 weeks left to go, and I am getting pretty excited...some women love being pregnant...I am not one of them. :) But I am getting really excited for the little guy to get here, I already like him a lot!
Take Care!!!

Megan said...

Cute pics. He is getting so big. Mike said you are moving that's great, post more details.

Lindsey said...

He's sooo adorable! I can't get enough of him;)