Thursday, February 5, 2009

Big Changes are a Coming



We are officially moving on or about two months from now. To where, you ask?


New Mexico.

Ryan has accepted a position with the Jag program at Cannon Air Force Base.



We are very excited to be apart of this grand adventure as a family. We are also a bit overwhelmed because we still haven't sold our house here in Houston, so if any of you are looking....our house is just for you, or for your 2ND cousin...hey maybe even for your veterinarian.



We are also very much looking forward to moving in an area to be able to attend a bona fide Ward in lieu of a Branch! Yippee Kie Yie Yay!!!



Another perk is that we will be fairly close to the UFO sighting areas a.k.a. Roswell, NM. So all of you looking for some adventure are more than welcome to visit us. If you come, we can hopefully go on a camping trip close to if not in Roswell and maybe...just maybe, if the weather is right, get abducted.



No worries because we will, of course, be brought back to earth to the very spot we will be taken only to be confused on whether it was real or a just a dream. Can you just picture it? I know my brother Levi can....we've already got you booked Levi, you've just got to show up :)



We will definitely keep you all posted on the what what even if we aren't sure of what the what what is.

7 comments:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

New Mexico is a great place to enjoy the outdoors and aliens of course. I am excited for you guys but will definitley miss you all. Let me know if you need help with watching Keedan or working on your home. Best of luck.

The Poll Family said...

Such an exciting adventure for you guys! We will miss you soooooo much and having you in the Twig...I mean the branch :) Best of luck to you guys and this next chapter in your lives!

Foxyboxy said...

Oh my goodness...would you look at that. You're going to be relocating to my homeland!! No kidding! I'm from Roswell--I don't know if Ryan ever knew that. So I'm EXCITED for you guys to go experience where the REAL people live! Congrats! I LOVE New Mexico...

Erica said...

congrats on your upcoming move and new job!

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Awesome! I LOVE New Mexico! When's the big day? We need to have a going-away with the old Memorial crew before you take off.

Kara said...

Congrats on the position! Good luck selling your house and when we are in the mind of being abducted, you can be expecting us!

Tyler and Jeena said...

Good luck with your move. I hope you are doing well and that you can photograph some UFO's for your blog.