Monday, March 23, 2009

Hometown Visit

Keedan and I traveled to Dayton TX to have lunch and quality time with Grandma Pardon (my mother)and my Grammy.


Keedan & his Meme


Grammy

We met for lunch at the Texas Kountry Kitchen and had some truely Southern Food (which I absolutely love but cannot eat on a regular basis)

Texas Toothpicks....these are sliced onions and jalepenos battered and deep fried with ranch dipping sauce....they are sooooooooooooooo good!


My colassal steak finger basket. It was a truly enormous platter and oh so yummy. This picture does it no justice.




After lunch we checked out Babs a local resale shop and later just visited at my Grammy's house whilst Keedan played in the grass with sticks and bugs.

2 comments:

The Poll Family said...

OK, the last picture of Keedan just CRACKS ME UP! He looks like he's just enjoying himself with the "stick n bugs" LOL! Too cute!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Southern cooking yum, yum.