Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US


Ryan and I are making our mark in married society.

Three years today we began our adventure into marriage life together by being married and sealed at the Logan Temple.

I am so happy that I was able to go back with pictures to remember all of the wonderful times Ryan and I have shared.

These are by far not all of them but just some of my favorite.


Camping with Ryan & his mom.



Ryan & I getting ready to go and see Coldplay @ the Toyota Center.



Ryan & I after Institute.


Our Rock climbing adventure in Logan, UT.


The night that Ryan proposed.


King & Queen of the Braes Bayou Dance.


Dancing the night away. BTW...Ryan is a fabulous dancer!



Get together with friends a week or so before our wedding.


Engagement pictures taken by Sabrina.








Below...the Lovely Lovely Wedding Day











We are still moving full speed ahead :)

8 comments:

The Poll Family said...

Awww! Congratulations guys! That's awesome! Time goes by so quickly! You make a beautiful bride! LOVE all of your pictures!! Miss you guys!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I love looking at your wedding pictures. Happy Anniversary!

Jon + Kat said...

Those are such fun pictures! You are so photogenic! I love the crossing the street pix. I would love to do a redo on our wedding pictures (and steal your ideas)!

Megan said...

Congrats. I can't believe it's been three years. You two are so cute. How's little Keedan.

Marietta said...

Wow! Time does fly! 3 years already? Crazy! Well I loved seeing all the old pictures! Your wedding pictures really are beautiful!!

G-mom said...

so awesome!!! I love, Love Love your photos!! You are both so photogenic!! I love the ones at the temple. My favorites! Anyway... here's to tell you it only gets better!!!

Stephanie said...

I love these pictures of your wedding. It is so nice to see that you are doing so well. Sorry for not keeping in touch better since I left the mission. I got you blog address from Mindy's.

Sister Beck

Stephanie said...

I love these pictures of your wedding. It is so nice to see that you are doing so well. Sorry for not keeping in touch better since I left the mission. I got you blog address from Mindy's.

Sister Beck