Thursday, March 11, 2010

Keedan's Second Birthday



Hip Hip HooRay! Keedan is now officially a 2 year old. We celebrated by having homemade pizza and a chocolate cake for Keedan. It was very low key just Keedan, Ryan, Myself & Astro. We'll probably do a fun little party for him next year.



He ended up falling asleep before we could sing him Happy Birthday so we saved the cake for the next night.


So stop thinking that I made that cake above in the picture b/c I did not (I didn't take a pic of the K's cake). I wasn't feeling up to playing with my cake decorating tools so I went the quick route and just made a two layer chocolate cake. To make it somewhat fancy I put some marshmallow creme in-between the two layers and lets just say that that decision was not the best. I think I let my sweet tooth get in the way of that decision.






It was nice to enjoy the day with him and remember his birth to appreciate the hardships he has faced. He's a very STRONG little fella and we are so grateful to have him in our family!



These extra pics are of Keedan getting BUZZED by Ryan in January. Poor little guy had a runny nose at the time. He was suprisingly calm during the entire process.

3 comments:

jalynn said...

happy birthday little guy! I'm sure your cake looked and tasted amazing.

Marietta said...

YAy!! HAppy Birthday Keedan! I wish I could have been there, and that means I have been home from the mission for 2 years! Crazy!!!

Megan said...

Wow I can't believe he's already two. Glad you were able to get to Texas. You are brave to go alone. WE need to come see you guys.