Monday, November 12, 2007

24 weeks & 5 days Pregnant


Oh the joys of being pregnant:
1. Hearing the baby's heartbeat at doctor visits (my very favorite)
2. Knowing that Heavenly Father is trusting me (& Ryan) to care for and nurture this lovely baby.
3. The glow that never goes away and that I am apparently unaware of at most times.
4. Feeling the baby move around in my belly, except when I am trying to fall into a blissful rest. It actually makes me laugh at times when the baby kicks me at church when I am trying to be reverent. So that being said, I already know I'll have to lay the smack down at church with this one :)
5. The ever growing belly.
6. The emphasis of safety concerns people have when I'm around them.
Now please keep in mind that I'm almost in my 3rd trimester, so the above list of joys may change drastically....so stay tuned ;)

3 comments:

The Poll Family said...

Such a cute mom-to-be picture!! You look GREAT!! Love your shirt!! There are definitely some great things about being pregnant!

The Whites said...

Congratulations on finding out the gender of the baby! That's so exciting to finally find out. You look great!!

Unknown said...

Your so pretty, even when your prego! congrats on the boy, i guess you can't trust my intuition.:D