Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Bliss

We had a really nice Thanksgiving Day! We began by eating lunch with our friends Jed, Jeni & Kenzi. Jeni made Delicious rolls. We tried not to eat too much because we still needed to attend my family's Thanksgiving dinner. I did really good at not eating toooo much. The food was soo yummy!







We left and headed to my Grammy's house on full belly's. My family usually eats late, so our body's had time to digest the food from the Poll's.



Every year we do a craft on Thanksgiving and this year we made stockings. I made one for the baby and Ryan made one for Astro. Ryan is quite the talented crafter :) The stocking he made for Astro is tooo adoreable.


We had a nice time and of course the food was yummy!

4 comments:

Ryan Malnar said...

Man, I love the pics of your grammy...she's out of control with the guns!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I like the craft idea. It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Ok, i know all these people except for the one in the fore ground. who is he?

The M's said...

Becca, the guy in the picture is my cousin Ashley's boyfriend. I think his name is Jeremy.