Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hospital Poses


This "Wall of Honor" showcases the many awards that the NICU-III (newborn intensive care unit) has achieved.



Keedan had many nurses, here are just two of his favorites - Irene & Kat .



Keedan gave this nurse (Vanecia) a hard time. I'm sure he gave her a hard time b/c it was the only night that we weren't able to stay at the hospital, so of course he was cranky!




This is Keedan all bundled up and cozy in his hospital bed.







Does anyone else see the resemblence besides me?








It's funny I've seen Keedan make this same face.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

such cute pics. Im so glad he is doing better. he is a handsome little boy.

Tara said...

I am so glad that Keedan is doing well. He is a very cute boy. Love the dimple.

Erica said...

very cute pics. he's going to be a looker!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I love the picture of Ryan and Keeden. They look like best pals already.

Candice Warby said...

I'm so happy for you guys. And so happy that Keedan is home and healthy. Gene was in the NICU for 2 weeks as well, and I know how horrible it can be. But how lucky we are to have such advanced medicine. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.