Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fun With the Fam

Keedan & I have gotten to break out of our solitude this past week with various outing adventures.

My (Amanda) brother Levi his lovely wife Brittany & there baby boy Trevor flew in & stayed for a week in the lone star state.

Here are a few pics of our trip to the Houston Zoo where Keedan & his cousin Trevor had a blast.

This animal (my absolute favorite)looked to be a mixtue of giraffe & zebra (sorry i forgot its name)











Keedan & Grandma Pardon









Grandma & Grandpa Pardon with Trevor & Keedan









We also attended Ryan's Softball game, and of course his team won. Yeah!!!!












Jackie entertaining Keedan










James seranading Keedan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daughter of God said...

Ryan!! I'm so glad that I found your blog! I had no idea that you even had a child and now that I see you have two! I haven't heard from you since you got married. Ben and I are in the same place and we just had our thrid in December. Check out blog, www.thebenyoungfamily.blogspot.com

Amy VanDyke Young

Daughter of God said...

Okay my bad, Astro is your dog. Don't ask me how I missed that one. But anyhow I'm so glad that Keedan is doing so much better. That must have been really scary!