Thursday, July 24, 2008

I have to laugh about this one*********



Do you have any idea as to what Olympic Atheletic Competition this picture represents?

It is for the Trampoline Competition. If your thinking what I was thinking before I began this post....go ahead and laugh b/c it feels good to laugh about it.

I do want to make this clear that I truly support the gymnists as I believe that they are true atheletes. I am merely amused that there is a singular event competition for "The Trampoline".

If I had known that "The Trampoline" was an olympic event I would have tried out myself.

I mean how hard can it be to Jump on "The Trampoline"?

I imagine it's good to stretch before hand.

And there getting rid of Softball & Baseball? What? What?

I just had to get that out of my system one more time...I'm totally over it!

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I can certainly mimic that picture on a trampoline :).

Kenny said...

It's actually pretty crazy the stuff they do. Check it out at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Nns4CRknY