Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me :)


Yesterday was my (Amanda's) birthday and it was probably one of the best birthdays I've ever had. I awoke Friday morning with Ryan's sweet voice singing me "Happy Birthday" with Breakfast in hand.


Now it wasn't just any breakfast he made. He cooked me Apple Pancakes (Yes that would be fresh red delicious apples)

Might I also add that the presentation was fantastic. The pancakes had sliced apples all around.

It was sooooooooo Yummy!!!

Okay I know what your thinking.....and yes Ryan is the VERY BEST!!! He is so very thoughtful. I am so grateful to be married to him. Even with the stress of studying for the Bar he found time to make my day special from morning to evening.

On with the story, after breakfast he again surprised me and this time with gifts. Can I not wake up from my dream, yet? I seriously wasn't expecting anything. Keedan got me some new running shoes and Ry gave me a gift card to Steve & Barry's. I was totally stoked to get some non-pregnancy clothes and had never heard of that store before but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, trendiness and price of the clothes there.


Later that evening we went to dinner at On The Border
with our friends Laura and Brian and I found out that Steve & Barry's filed for Bankruptcy. It's a good thing I used that gift card earlier in the day. I definitely will be going back before there doors close for good.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Glad you had a great birthday. Sad about Steve and Barry's. Still, sounds like a wonderful day!