Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pretty Cool Happenings


I recently got my haircut for the first time while here in Clovis, NM. I got a cut on Monday and then went back on Tuesday for highlights. The person who cut my hair was Lisa May, a very creative hairdresser that specializes in long hair. I forgot the name of the salon that she works at but I do know that it is off of Commerce on the left hand side in a small shopping center.

Okay boring so far I know.....on with my story. Turns out Lisa is creating her own product line of eco-friendly hair care. As we were talking (which is so easily done while getting a haircut), she asked if I might know of anyone that might be able to help with creating a biography for her to be able to present to her tentative business partners.

I thought about it and gladly said, "I can help you with that". She gladly accepted my proposal and for my help she gave me Redken shampoo, conditioner and treatment for my freshly highlighted hair. How awesome is that?

It makes me happy that she felt I was trustworthy enough to help her when she had only just met me. I have already finished her biography and hope that it will be sufficient for her business venture. If all goes well, I'll keep you updated on the status of her product line and where you will be able to purchase it, if your interested.

No comments: