Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28th Snow Storm




The weather here cannot make up it's mind. Just yesterday I could have worn my flip-flops and today it is sooooo COLD and snowy. Yes SNOWY.



It is soooo SNOWY that Ryan did not have to go into work today nor did kids have school.


I wanted to make a snowman but chicken'd out b/c I wanted to stay warm.


Here a some more pics of today.





This is our pool, if you can believe it.



Our poor cars had to stay outside b/c our garage is wayyyyy too full of stuff.
Look how much snow there is.

Ups to cold days is that we had the fireplace burning, ate some super scrumptious Green Chile Soup and got some work done on our house.

3 comments:

jalynn said...

I'm with you on staying warm inside! It looked WAY too cold out there.

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Wow, fresh snow is so beautiful. Here's to staying warm by a nice fire and yummy soup. Enjoy the snow...summer is just around the corner.

Marietta said...

looks cold! Colder than here, we barely have any snow! But the worst storm ever was in Logan when it snowed so much I couldn't even tell where the car was! so fun huh!?