Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Title


So, I've finally won and I'm soooo duper super excited about it!

What have you won, you ask?

Around the first of the year, my friend had a baby girl and named her Makenna. I instantly fell in love with the name and told Ryan that if we ever have a girl, I wanted to name her Makenna.

It might have taken several months, but he has finally stated that he likes the name Makenna for our baby girl (that will be here in a month and a half or so'ish).

Now, we need to change our blog title.

Why you ask?

Well for those of you not in the know, RAKA stands for: Ryan, Amanda, Keedan & Astro.

We will need to incorporate an M and sadly lose the last A (b/c Astro is now in heaven).

Or we can just come up with a clever title that will not need to be changed everytime there is a new addition to our family.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Foxyboxy said...

Congratulations on your victory--and everything else. I've been a little weak on the blog scene lately, but I've read through your posts and feel like I'm caught up. Man....you guys have a lot going on. But your house looks FABULOUS and I"m excited for your little girl and it looks like life is just plain good.
And I love the name Makenna. :)

The Wasek Family said...

I love the name MaKenna! My Ryan and I always had a difficult time finding a name that we could both agree on so I'm glad you have one. For your blog name, the first things that came to my mind were, Malnar Moments or Malnar Madness...

The M's said...

I like those suggestions Camille....thanks :)