Friday, December 14, 2007

OUR Sweet Little Tree !


Here is a picture of our Christmas tree. I was soooo excited to put it up this year because we didn't put one up last year due to moving and being out of town.

This year for Christmas, we are roadtripping to Utah. Fun fun!!! We are very excited to see everyone and to play in the snow. I've (Amanda)never been around REAL snow before so I'll probably spend the majority of my time making snowmen or snowangels while Ryan ski's til he can't ski no mo.

2 comments:

The M's said...

First of all I have to say that your comment brought tears to my eyes....laughter tears that is. He is a pretty scarry creature. It's The Bumble (a.k.a. the Abominable Snow Monster of the North) from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer :)

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I love your tree. It is a really happy tree. Enjoy the snow!