Sunday, December 13, 2009

Really, I like my job.

So, our house is coming along. It's amazing what you can learn from youtube. Every time I need to figure out how to do something, I spend 30 minutes on youtube and wahoo, I'm an expert. This has come in really handy with the renovation and more importantly it has helped me to convince Amanda that we need to buy one more tool. I'm sure I'm getting close to our limit though.

On another note, I had a busy week at work, but I really am loving it. I got a new case assigned to me! Wahoo! Doing court is great fun. It's so nice to be working and actually enjoying what I'm doing at work. The other attorneys that I work with are great and hopefully, things won't change too much (but they will, I'm in the military). After last week's rant, I should also mention that my office does have a very big window that I really love. Some other offices don't have windows, so my office does have some advantages. Just wanted to drop a quick note on the blog, so that I can get in the habit.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ryan! So good to hear that you like your job and that things are going well. Looks like your house "transformation" is fun too! When are you guys coming to the East again??? (free room and board--beaches, lighthouses, wild ponies--we won't mention they're penned up) Come! Come! Come!!!