Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wing Command Christmas Dinner


This past Friday night Ryan and I attended his Wing Command Christmas Dinner.



The food was good, the entertainment was so so and the games were a BLAST!



Ryan played a balloon popping game.



How it works:
A balloon is blown up & placed with a string to a person's shoe. The object of the game is to pop others balloon's without using your hands.
Pretty simple, except for cheaters that only blow up there balloon
a tiny bit so that it is harder to pop.





I have to hand it to Ryan, he did amazingly well until the cheaters popped his balloon.



The other game we played was a marshmallow catching (with only the mouth) contest. Each table was given a bag of marshmallows.



This is Aaron..our marshmallow pitcher. He works with Ryan in the legal office. I do have to brag b/c Ryan and I did really good at this game.



This is me laughing...I'm not sure at what but I was definitely having a good time.

By the end of the night we won two door prizes. One was a gift card to Applebee's and the other one was a crystal clock that was just the right size to go on a desk.

We traded that with Aaron for a free tire rotation cuz Ryan WAS NOT going to put the cute crystal clock on his desk. Honestly, I don't think we would have put it on anything at home either.

Good Times, Good Times.

No comments: