Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cousins and Aliens

This past week, Keedan's cousins stopped by for a quick visit on their way back home to Utah.
Keedan had soooo much fun with them.

None of the kiddo's tired of the play pistol's you see in the pic. They chased each other around the house clikety clicking until we (the adults) took them away.

(Alien Footprints)

On Thursday, Keedan and I made a trip to Roswell and while there took some time to check out the alien habitation.

(Alien Street Lamp along Main St.)

(Music Store with the added Alien Advertisment)

It's comical that this town advertises on almost every business with some sort of Alien picture or statue.




Our last Alien destination was to a souvenir shop that had an alien black light art display.


Poor Keedan was not a fan, at all. I did pay $2 bucks to walk through so I made him suffer through it.

I broke down and bought these silly alien sunglasses....I do have to say that we had a good laugh over them.

On a side note, I also bought a silly blow up baby alien that Keedan has been playing with (quite frequently might I add) and he calls it his baby.


Maybe that will be a good thing once the real baby is born, so that Keedan will learn how to take care of a baby as he watches mommy. Haha, we shall see....nothing like wishful thinking.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, sorry we missed it.

Foxyboxy said...

Is it sad that this is where I grew up? Does it say something about me that I wish it didn't? Does it give away the reasons I am the way I am? ;) Ahhh, I love being alien spawn....