Friday, November 21, 2008

K to the A



Keedan & our dog Astro have become quite fond of each other. Astro is not allowed anywhere in the house except for the kitchen and that is usually where you will find Keedan.



Astro is such a sport b/c Keedan will pull chunks of his hair and slap him as he lays there (content as ever). I think he really just likes the attention.

Since Keedan's been around Ryan and I don't really pay that much attention to Astro any more (I know it's really sad). I guess he just takes it where he can get it.




In an attempt to spend more time with Astro, we have been finding the time to take him to the dog park.


This past Wednesday we ventured out and Astro was so excited that he jumped straight up into the car....literally and woudn't budge until I clobbered him down to the ground.


Don't worry no animals or children were harmed during this smack down.



Once I got Astro in the front seat we left on our way to the dog park.....land of various breeds of pooches....slobber mania....good times.....(& don't forget to pick up your pooch's poop)

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Keedan and Astro are cute together. I am glad that Astro is a good sport. Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving posts. It is neat to see that there really is a lot to be thankful for.