Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Week Two




I Am Thankful for....
Ryan passing the Texas Bar.



He worked very hard to prepare for the three day exam and it payed off!
We celebrated last Thursday night by eating at our favorite Chinese restaurant.




I Am Thankful for....
Pacifiers....
It's amazing how a pacifier soothes a baby. When Keedan was a newborn he would scream & howl to keep "the binky" out of his mouth. Now he screams & howls for us to pop "the binky" into his mouth.




I Am Thankful for....
The vast beauty of the world around us!

I need to do better at enjoying it and appreciating God's creations more often. Except for mosquitos & ants :)


I Am Thankful for....
Music and the opportunity I have to hear it.
My favorite music is listening to a child laugh. I thankfully get to hear Keedan's sweet giggles everyday.

1 comment:

G-mom said...

Congrats to Ryan!! I love your thankful thoughts! Especially the sweet giggles of your baby!! I can almost hear it!! I love the laughter of my babies too!!