Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Week Four


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


I am Thankful for...
Family.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at our house this year and had most of my (Amanda's) family in attendance. We had a great time catching up with each other, playing games, doing our annual family craft and eating yummy FOOD.


We just had to put Keedan in his Turkey costume one last time.

I am Thankful for...
The joy I get from cooking.
I cooked most of the day on Thanksgiving and loved it! Keedan was great, and played in the kitchen banging pot lids and plastic spoons onto the tile. It was a fun day.

I am Thankful for....
Texas weather.
It is nice to put on flip flops nearly everyday. It will be a bit of an adjustment if we end up moving somewhere that is supper cold most of the time.


I am Thankful for...
The time we've had to spend at the Sunny Side Branch.
It might be small, but there is a plenty of heart and soul.



I am Thankful for...
Ryan taking me to the Rennaissance Festival.
Ryan won some Rennaissance Festival tickets at work.
I had never been and always wanted to go and check it out (especially now since we will be moving).

We almost didn't go b/c we have so much to do around the house to get it ready for sale. Ryan being the sweet guy that he is let the work slide for a day and drove us to have a merry ole time.
We met up with our friends Kenny, Texas & Carson and proceeded to enter a land of fairytales and bad English accents.



I could not stop starring at people and either laughing or gasping. Ryan described it as being in the movie Water World (flopped movie starring Kevin Costner)


We thought it would be funny if we (me-lady's) took a picture with this man woman.
I do have to say that it was much funnier in person.

The funniest part of all (I totally missed but was told about)was when Texas went to give the man woman a tip and he bent over for her to place the money in his cleavage and she said..."I don't do that"
LOLLLLLLoollolololol.
I think they would have had to lift me off of the ground to carry me away had I actually seen that :)

We had a memorable time.

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Thanks for letting us tag along. It was definitely the coolest thing we have done in a long time.

Unknown said...

Looks like yall had a good ol' Time .....