Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Week Three



I have been looking at old photos this week which brought back such fond memories that I would like to share them.




I Am Thankful For....
Ryan's Family & there supportive, fun & loving personalities.
This picture was taken at a bridal shower that Ryan's mom and sisters threw together for me when I was up in Utah to attend my brother's wedding. I had such a fun time. We played games, ate delicious delicatessen desserts and wore cute fun hats.

A quick funny story is that I actually forgot my luggage for this trip and aside from going on a shopping spree to buy new clothes (jk...I only bought three shirts) Ryan's mom and sister Marietta graciously let me borrow their clothes.

Your probably wondering "How did you forget your clothes, especially when you can't miss the big bright blue suitcase???"
All I can say is....I really can't answer that. :)



I Am Thankful For....
Friends and their thoughtfulness!
I had three baby showers when I was prego and never posted the pics...well better late than never. My friend Laura made the above sign which is super cute!


My friend Texas makes super fancy cakes and this is one of them. I don't recall eating or even tasting that cake...but I did eat a cupcake and it was GOOD.


This shower was a couples shower....hence the attendance of Ryan :)
We played a baseball trivia game and guess who won? Ryan.....I believe that Kenny was trailing pretty close though.

My other two showers were pretty girly (a.k.a.- no fellas).


My friend Jeni made this cute & delicious cake.


I'm not sure what game this was, but I remember I definitely had a Fabulous time with all the Branch ladies.



My last shower was in my hometown of Dayton...actually it was in nowhere land b/c where it was held is actually not named....it is outside of the Dayton city limits through the woods of Kenefick and almost to Tarkington. I had a great time with friends and family.



I Am Thankful For....
Chapstick...Burt's Bees in particular...need I say more?!!!




I Am Thankful For....
Staying in touch with old friends.



My old roomies Daranee (D), me (AP) & Hayley (Hayley Bailey)



My friend Jessica and I on a Walmart excursion....(our escape from late night studying for a World History Final).


Susan, me, Sam, & Aubrey Out on the Town




I Am Thankful For....
Opportunities to have a Good Ole Time.

Checking out the news...


Ooooze Ball (a.k.a. mud volleyball)


Mitt head & Gangsta Wannabe


I gave in and became a Mitt Head


Cheese in the Photo Booth (Ryan's mom, me & Ry)

2 comments:

Tori said...

I'm thankful for your posts and the reminder they are to me to reflect on all the things in my life I'm thankful for!

Thanks for sharing all the great pics!

Foxyboxy said...

that was even fun for ME to llok at your old pictures and I don't know any of those people!! :)