Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Week One


Because of the wonderful example of others, I am going to start posting a weekly Thankfulness posting for the month of November. That being said, I will now begin.

I Am Thankful for....
The freedom I have to believe how I choose.
I believe that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the Lord's true church that was restored by the Prophet Joseph Smith.



I believe that we have a living Prophet on the earth today and his name is Thomas S. Monson.



I believe that marriage between a man and woman is ordained of God.



I believe in the power of the Atonement and that Jesus Christ died to pay the price for all of our sins and to succor us in our times of need.



I believe that when you read the Book of Mormon and pray sincerely for an answer of its truthfulness, that you will receive an answer.


I Am Thankful for....
Keedan and the opportunity I have to be a parent.
It is amazing how his sweet spirit has enlivened our home and how the love that I feel for him is immeasurable.
I am definitely making it a priority to cherish the time I get to spend with him b/c he grows so fast.


I Am Thankful for....
My husband and the hard work and effort he puts forth to care for our family.
I truly enjoy spending time with him and absolutely adore watching him interact with Keedan.


I Am Thankful for....
Seeing unexpected friends.
I was shopping for some curtains a few days ago(with Keedan on my hip) when I heard my name being called. Low and behold it was Redessa, my former co-worker from Aon. We were on
the same Team together and she was always a tremendous help when I was in a pickle (a.k.a. I needed help).
Although the conversation was brief (she was on her lunch break) it satisfied my want (temporarily) to catch up with an old friend that I had thought about frequently.



I Am Thankful for....
Living in America, the land of the free and for the many brave soldiers who are fighting and have fought to protect our great country.
Compared to other countries, there is really no comparison. We live in a land of plenty!

No comments: