Sunday, July 19, 2009

30 Something



Last Saturday was my 30th Birthday. Ryan threw me a somewhat surprise birthday/pool party. He told me about 30 minutes before that he had invited people over and they were to show up farely soon.

He's sooo cute!

At first he said that people were coming over to check out our new house and then he spilled the beans that they were really coming over for my Birthday/Pool party :)

I guess he wanted me to be prepared, hahahahah...probably due to the fact that I was pretty funky looking with unpacking, and organizing etc...

For my "Birthday Cake", Ryan put 6 candles on a cheescake (each representing 5 years) and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me.

I had a really good time and was definitely surprised by Ryan's little plan.

2 comments:

G-mom said...

how fun. happy birthday!!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Happy Belated Birthday! We are sad we missed the big bash.