Friday, July 24, 2009

First Project @ The House


My first small project at our new house was pulling out the UGLY astroturf that was in the front entryway of our front house as well as dusting out the cobwebs, dirt and leaves.



You can't see it from the picture but there is glue all over the concrete. We are going to need to think of something creative to put over this area.

Ah, doesn't the house have so much more curb appeal now?

I would like to add some pretty plants to the front, but I'll be leaving for a month so I'll have to wait until I get back so that the plants won't die.

3 comments:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Much better! Kenny and I want to pull up the carpet/rug that is glued to our front porch. We are thinking about laying a slate tile over the concrete to hide the glue.

Megan said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your house looks great. We want to come visit and go swimming. Good job the entry looks much better. That's funny about the frog in the water. Cute family.

Tara said...

I, too, would do tile on the concrete. I had tile on the front porch of my townhouse and it looked fantastic. Enjoy your new home!