Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June Utah Trip



Keedan and I (Amanda) traveled to Utah (via by driving) to visit my brother & his family and to attend Ryan's family reunion this past week.



The drive was long and beautiful and definitely NOT boring.
Keedan was a very good back seat passenger. He didn't have too many breakdowns...thus mommy was very happy:)



We stopped along the way to visit Ryan's sister Sabrina and her new baby Bitner in Hoene, CO. He is super cute. I don't have a pic of baby Bitner, but just take my word for it that he is ADOREABLE!!!


We also stopped off in Laramie, WY to have lunch and to visit with the Fry family. Keedan enjoyed getting out the wiggles at there home.

It was such a wonderful feeling to FINALLY get to my brother's house.

I was able to get some much needed "retail therapy" while there (thanks to Levi & Brittany) and Keedan had tons of fun playing with his cousin Trevor, eating food and swimming in the pool.



A post of Ryan's family reunion will be posted soon, so stay tuned.

No comments: