Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To Swim or Not to Swim.....hmmm

So, this afternoon I was super excited to go into the pool. As I got closer to getting in, I noticed a GIANT frog swimming. That's him below.



I'm pretty sure he's the same froggy we spotted last week in our yard.


Can you see him? He's a bit camoflauged in the grass.

While in the pool, he struggled to get out with no success.
I'm grossed out very EASILY by reptiles, but I mustered up the courage to get him out with a net.



Now, do I really want to swim in the water or wait until after I add chemicals this next week?

I'll probably end up swimming in the water....what's the worst that could happen?

3 comments:

Marietta said...

So we saw frogs that size all the time on my mission...but they were usually dead already...and you knew when you were approaching one cause the smell would hit you long before you saw it. However one time we were visiting kids in the orphanage and there were a few dead frogs on the ground and the kids started throwing volleyballs at them and hitting them. I wanted to puke!!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I'm no expert but that frog is huge. Maybe if you give him a kiss he will turn into a prince.

G-mom said...

wow your creature friend is HUGE!!! My boys would be thrilled to find any frog... but one that size would be a treasure!! Good picture!!