Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Discovering Clovis


My friend Camille & I & our kiddos went to downtown Clovis to discover the various shops.

I have to say that I was impressed by the variety of items people had to sell.

(This is Makenzi & she's wearing a lovely bonnett...she loved pushing Keedan around in his stroller)

We discovered a ceramic shop called "Color Factory & More" that barely opened the previous Saturday.

It's similar to Firehouse Pottery where you pick the piece you would like to paint and they provide everything that you'd need. They also clean up your mess...what can be better than that?

We had plenty of time to kill so we decided to paint some ceramics.

Camille painting a very cute bowl...Keedan trying to grab Adrie & Makenzi smiling brightly.


Makenzi & Keedan discovering their artistic abilities.

Keedan is very serious about his new hobby.

We had a great time!

2 comments:

jalynn said...

Glad you had fun! You will have to tell me where that store is with the bags, they look cute!

The Poll Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun Amanda! Glad you are getting to know your new area! I love exploring new and fun places to shop and/or visit!! Keedan's getting so big! I loved your front porch project as well! Nice work!

Sadly I'm quite addicted to The Wood Connection...Jed is NOT a fan of this addiction! :) Just went again a couple of days ago! Yikes!!!