Monday, July 13, 2009

Megan Fox...You go GIRL!

I have grown up being picked on and made fun of b/c I have a deformity.

I have always tried to hide my "deformity" as best I could but there was always someone that had to make me feel super small when I was just feeling good about my self and my "deformity".

I actually never knew there was a term for my "deformity" b/c in my youth the Internet was not as informative or even accessible as it is now.

You're all probably wondering...what is Amanda talking about? Take a look at the below picture of Megan Fox. What stands out at ya the most?



Megan, like myself, has a clubbed thumb.

I was watching television when I heard a news correspondent saying that Megan was voted the sexiest woman but that her hotness factor is going down from a 10 b/c she has a clubbed thumb.
To make matters worse, I looked online and people were 100X's crueler to this young lady.

For all you haters out there or should I say VAIN people that have ever made fun of my thumb or Megan's thumb or let's just broaden it to all the people with clubbed thumbs...Fooey on you!!!

You (haters) should all go talk to a shrink b/c you've all got personality deformities, which are waayyyy worse than a little nubby thumb.

2 comments:

G-mom said...

you are so funny! I didn't see it on her and probably wouldn't have noticed on you either.... you are so so gorgeous, everyone is busy looking at your face and pretty smile. how is your new home and ward??

The M's said...

Hahahahah...thanks :) Our ward is great! Our home is pretty nice tooo just needs some fixin up. It takes quite a while to unpack everything. I almost can't believe that tomorrow is Friday.